These days every business must have an online presence, even if it serves as little more than a ‘contact me’ business card. With the advance of hand-held devices, make sure your company’s website is mobile-responsive. Consider your website a must-have business tool, an asset with a positive return on your investment.
What makes us different is that we want our customers to be in full control of their website assets and not held hostage to proprietary software, hosting, or third-party controls. That is why we encourage every customer to have a direct relationship with the companies that provide their domain name, website hosting, and other services.
That said, what else makes us stand out is that we do killer designs! To get the best, first consider what best suits your customer’s needs so we can design around your business proposition:
- Provide whitepapers or a brochure–Customers like reciprocal behavior; give them something of value they can take with them. You can describe your expertise and capabilities, provide background, offer value for what you are marketing.
- Automate interactions with your customers–Provide a way for customers to make requests or send information, offer a live chat, or automate your service or business processes.
- Deliver services to your customers–Provide sign-ups or password-protected information specifically for insiders, particularly if your product is information or requires paid transactions or downloads.
- Build leads and and nurture them into sales–Automate your marketing to improve sales, lessen drop-offs, and lower customer acquisition costs.
One of the greatest advantages of a strong web presence is the ease with which you can expand your offerings. For a more robust web presence, we can help you with the following:
- Enhance marketing and sales capabilities with search- and social-network friendly websites.
- Integrate third party applications such as shopping carts and payment gateways to give your web portal improved visibility, functionality, and relevance.
- Get comprehensive web services for B2B and B2C applications, including shopping carts, e-commerce, e-Marketplace, and a single point of contact for your visitors to seamlessly access useful information.
- Make use of open-source platforms and reusable modules for improved cost effectiveness.
- Reduce time-to-market with speedy roll-out of multiple sites.
Our experts can make your vision a reality. Call for a free consult.